Who are you guys?
Nissan note 1.4 acenta tyre size
Standard Equipment (Nissan Note 1.4 Acenta 5dr hatchback)
Want to know if the car comes with isofix seat belts or reverse parking sensors? This is the place to look - this exhaustive list let's you know what is going to come as standard. You can then feel assured that this equipment is going to be included before you continue on to choose your colour, material and options.
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Child proof door locks
- Side airbags
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Electric rear windows
- 2 speed wipers+variable intermittent wipe
- Rear wiper
- Electric front windows + drivers one touch/anti-trap
- Front fog lights
- Friendly lighting system
- Manual headlight levelling
- Front/rear assist grips
- Front armrest
- Reversible luggage board
- Rake adjustable steering column
- Flexi-board intelligent boot floor
- Card holder
- Acenta cloth trim
- Cooled glovebox
- Front foldaway table + cupholder
- Rear armrest
- Lockable passenger cushion tray
- Seat back storage nets
- Digital clock
- Black face/silver surround combimeter with integrated computer
- Service interval indicator
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour side mouldings
- Body colour bumpers
- High gloss silver grille
- Driver/front passenger seat height adjustment
- 3 rear headrests
- Isofix child seat preparation
- 40/60 rear sliding seat
- Front interior light
- Luggage area lamp
- Front/rear passenger personal lamp
- MP3 connection
- Steering wheel audio controls
- CD radio with 6 speakers
- Body colour electric/heated door mirrors
These No Cost Options can be changed or upgraded when building your car as part of a factory order.
Fuel Economy & Emissions (Nissan Note 1.4 Acenta 5dr hatchback)
Being environmentally conscious is more than just about the fuel emissions of your car, but they can play a significant part. You can do your bit by being consciously aware of the fuel economy and emissions of your car before you buy. It's up to you if you buy green, but at least you're making an informed decision.
A guide on fuel economy and CO2 emissions which contains data for all new passenger car models is available at any point of sale free of charge*. In addition to the fuel efficiency of a car, driving behaviour as well as other non-technical factors play a role in determining a car's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. CO2 is the main greenhouse gas responsible for global warming. * This guide is provided courtesy of Department for Transport; please see their link at the bottom of this page for applications.
A fuel cost figure indicates to the consumer a guide fuel price for comparison purposes. This figure is calculated by using the combined drive cycle (town centre and motorway) and average fuel price.
Re-calculated annually, the current cost per litre is as follows - petrol 139p, diesel 147p and LPG 74p (VCA March 2012)
Vehicle excise duty (VED) or road tax varies according to the CO2 emissions and fuel type of the vehicle.