Who are you guys?
Nissan note 15x
* 4.99% APR is available when vehicle is purchased on a 48 month PCP agreement through RCI Banque. Finance is subject to status and acceptance. Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Images shown are for guidance purposes. Offer based on 6,000 miles pa, excess mileage £0.08 per mile. Offers valid until 31st December 2016.
Technology sits at the very heart of New NOTE, appearing for the first time in the Nissan NOTE. The 5.8" touch screen monitor not only provides entertainment and information options as satellite navigation, the Safety Shield is the new innovative technology which increases awareness of potential dangers and surrounding using Blinding Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and Moving Object Detection.
In additional the vehicles come equipped with a list of extra technological features:
- CONNECTIVITY: The NOTE comes with USB and Bluetooth capabilities (from ACENTA) each allowing the customers to connect iPod MP3 players to the vehicles.
- NISSANCONNECT: (from Acenta Premium): Fully embedded on board navigation, audio entertainment, USB connectivity and much more!
- AROUND VIEW MONITOR: Delivers a bird's eye view of your car and it's surroundings to your 5.8" touch screen.
- ECO-WATCH: A combimeter delivers all your driving data in high definition. This includes two new ecometers that measure throttle efficiency and fuel economy in real time.
- FRONT: The NOTE's integrated design and grille interlocked headlights and honeycomb front grille give it a distinct and dynamic style. The front bonnet is spilt in to two parts so that in the case of a light accident only the smaller section has to be replaced, reducing repair costs. The headlights are for maximum visibility and Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) are neatly incorporated in the 'fog light' mounting points.
- SIDE: The NOTE's bold signature line adds to the dynamic feel of the exterior with integrated LED units in the door mirrors.
- REAR: The rear seat allows sliding to create additional space in the boot, it slides 160mm and folds nearly flat 60/40. Flexi-board system arranges items safely and securely in the boot. The rear lights features LEDs for faster reaction (from when the pedel is pressed to when the light illuminates), brighter beam and more efficient use of energy. The lights have 'cut away' that help to improve airflow and reduce fuel consumption, but also add a premium look to the vehicle.
- IDLE STOP/START: A feature standard on all grades and engines, it reduces fuel consumption and lowers CO 2 emissions. The engine automatically turns off when the NOTE is at a standstill (e.g traffic jams) to save on energy and emissions and then smoothly restarts as you prepare to move.
- SAFETY: NOTE is packed with a wealth of advanced safety technology including Brake Assist, Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), Anti-lock Braking System and 6 air bags as standard.
- ENGINE: Economical engines and class leading technology designed to generate pleasurable driving whilst minimising costs. NOTE produces low CO 2 emissions (from 92* g/kmn based on 1.5 dCi engine). Good for the environment and good for your wallet. The ECO METER display features two new eco indicators, an eco-pedal dial that rates throttle impact and an eco-drive indicator that evaluates efficiency, all in high definition colour.